LEAFS FANS UNITE!
The CSCL Hockey Alumni Series continues…
The Chilliwack Society for Community Living (CSCL) is thrilled to welcome the Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni Tour to a game at the Chilliwack Coliseum on Saturday, February 22, 2020! Puck drops at 7pm. The TMLA will play a group of local hockey players, the Chilly Wackers, in a game consisting of three 15 minute periods. All proceeds go to CSCL to help support adults with developmental disabilities and children and youth with special needs.
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!
Regular Ticket (13 and up) – $17
Youth Ticket (3-12 years of age) – $10
Children Under 3 – Free
VIP Ticket – $75
Click the link below to get your tickets today or call 604-792-7726 for assistance!
VIP TICKETS – SOLD OUT!
Personal emails to every VIP ticket holder will be sent out Thursday, February 20.
VIP ticket holders should arrive at the Media Door located at the North West part of the Chilliwack Coliseum on Saturday, February 22 between 4:45pm-5:00pm. The door will close at 5:00pm so please make sure you arrive on time as we cannot grant you access after this time! From there, one of our volunteers will show you to the VIP area set up on the concourse.
The VIP portion of the experience will start promptly at 5pm and end at 6pm.
The VIP experience includes: An initial meet and greet with the Leafs players, and a draw for an autographed Toronto Maple Leafs jersey signed by all the alumni players. Plus free appies! There will also be a cash bar for soft drinks and beer.
If you are bringing items to be autographed, please keep this limited to 2 items per ticket holder.
To make your experience even more memorable we have designed a special commemorative souvenir package just for you!
We will also be auctioning off a custom made Toronto Maple Leafs beer fridge exclusively for our VIP ticket holders!
Sorry, tickets are no longer available!
GAME DAY ENTERTAINMENT:
- Will perform outside for about 30 – 45 minutes prior to the game
- Will perform on ice at 1st intermission
Calvin Rempel & the Roadside Attractions
- Will be playing inside prior to the game and during intermission breaks
LEAFS ALUMNI ROSTER:
The finalized team for the official Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni team for their 2020 Inclusion BC Tour is:
- Trevor Kidd (G)
- Dan Daoust
- Al Iafrate
- Rick Vaive
- Mike Krushelnyski
- Garry Valk
- Gary Leeman
- Brad May
- Tom Fergus
- Garth Butcher
- Nik Antropov
- Jason Podollan
Joining the Leafs Alumni are winners from our Leaf-for-a-Day Silent Auction:
- Tom DeGroot – Leaf-for-a-Day Player
- Jason Kasper – Leaf-for-a-Day Player
- Steve Saccomano – Leaf-for-a-Day Assistant Coach
AUTOGRAPHED DARRYL SITTLER JERSEY:
An autographed Darryl Sittler jersey will be auctioned off at the game – look for it on the concourse at the main gate. Many thanks to Willie Babcock of Babcock Construction for donating such a generous gift!
OFFICIAL SPONSORS AND PARTNERS:
The Inclusion Cup tour featuring the Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni has two sponsorship opportunities! Call 604-792-7726 to find out how you can get into the game as a “Game” or “Tour” sponsor.
- Tour Sponsor – The Wilson’s Group
- Platinum Sponsor – 89.5 the Drive
- Silver Sponsor – Sapphire Creative
- Bronze Sponsor – Fraser Valley Tireland
- Bronze Sponsor – Sidewinder Conversions
- Bronze Sponsor – Chilliwack Oral, Facial, and Implant Surgery
- Bronze Sponsor – Royal LePage Wheeler Cheam Realty
- Bronze Sponsor – Coast Spas
- Bronze Sponsor – Silver Creek Travel
- Bronze Sponsor – Major Leagues Two
- Event Sponsor – Canadian Recreation Excellence Chilliwack
- Friends of CSCL – Chilliwack Coliseum
- Friends of CSCL – HUB International
- Friends of CSCL – Mountain Spring Water
- Friends of CSCL – Molson Coors
- Friends of CSCL – Khronos Security
- Friends of CSCL – Willie Babcock of Babcock Construction
- Friends of CSCL – M. Brent Tolmie
- Friends of CSCL – 4 the Win Media
- Friends of CSCL – Cheam Sports
- Friends of CSCL – City of Chilliwack
- Media Partner – 89.5 the Drive
- Media Partner – What’s On Chilliwack
- Organizing Partner – Inclusion BC
- Organizing Partner – Lifetime Networks Victoria
- Organizing Partner – Port Alberni Association for Community Living
The Inclusion Cup is a public celebration and demonstration of social inclusion. Everybody is invited! We are using a common bond — hockey and the Toronto Maple Leafs Alumni! – to bring together people of all abilities together to celebrate diversity. The immediate benefit of this event will be the reduction of social isolation for people with disabilities who will be welcomed and celebrated just as they are. The long-term benefit will be to strengthen Inclusion BC and our local community service providers so that people with disabilities in our communities to get the support they need to become active members of their communities.
Or visit the Official website at: https://inclusionbc.org/inclusion-cup/